(INTERNATIONAL, Oct 20, 2018)-- Most would agree it is a fairly big deal by itself to save a substantial 30 percentage off mark-up prices for wall art, iPhone cases, battery chargers, notebooks, items for the home like towels and shower curtains, T-shirts, baby-clothing, and coffee mugs. However, in addition to the savings, promo code HSPRXZ also gives buyers easier access to the qualities and signature features which make the Postered Chromatic Poetics art catalog at Fine Art America and Pixels.com unique.
Those exceptional qualities and signature features have increased the catalog's popularity over the past year and continue to do the same for its value. The following are five factors driving the increases and reasons why using promo code HSPRXZ is a lot smarter than you might think:
1. Two or More for the Price of One: Chromatic Poetics artwork more often than not actually consists of two or more creations harmoniously blended to produce cutting edge artworks and designs. This practice is a modified contemporary version of one which classic artists sometimes utilized by painting one exceptional work on the top or back of another. Technology allows Chromatic Poetics to blend different canvases so they become one completed piece of art. In some cases, this process can be reversed and the canvases made available as separate titles.
2. Customization: The customized digital matting and framing employed for catalog items often make them more adaptable for use with formats ranging from different-sized wall prints and hand towels to tote-bags and duvets. Buyers themselves are also able to further customize purchases by selecting preferred background colors or toggling a specific image for different products to further enhance particular details.
3. Variety: Collections include landscape- and portrait-formatted works suitable for a variety of tastes and environments. Subject matter and styles range from nature, abstract expressions, travel, and historical documentation to intimate poetic inspiration, compelling series, and powerful visual commentaries.
4. Commitment and Mindfulness: Meaningful themes which support dialogues on some of the most important issues of modern times inspired various individual canvases as well as some entire collections. For example, a number of pieces in the Redbird Series have been tagged to help raise funds for people displaced by natural disasters and war. A percentage of profits from artwork in the Abstract Dreamers of Love and Humanity Collection go toward supporting organizations committed to increasing more harmonious interaction between members of diverse demographics.
5. A Rare Kind of Artist: Catalog items are both created and curated by a historian of the Harlem Renaissance. That obviously means the works can reflect creative aesthetics gleaned from the period. But it also means collectors get a rare chance to acquire visual art by a noted award-winning historian, poet, editor, USAF veteran, and author. After years of working as a journalist and bookseller in order to meet personal and family obligations, the calls to art and literature asserted themselves too strongly to resist.
The above list actually demonstrates the advantages of acquiring Postered Chromatic Poetics artwork at any time, and why using promo code HSPRXZ is such a smart to make.
Bright Skylark News Productions
Two new releases by Postered Chromatic Poetics creator Aberjhani made their debut on Pixels.com and at Fine Art America as part of May's ELEMENTAL Month celebration, a third work of art posted June 14, and three more are scheduled for release June 18. The new releases along with the artist's entire online catalogue are now offered at 25% off with the use of Discount Code EXLTBU until July, 4, 2018, as part the Summer 2018 "Blossoms of Nonviolent Conflict Resolution" event.
The event takes its name, "Blossoms of Nonviolent Conflict Resolution," from one of the new works slated for release June 18. The works released in May plus previews of those scheduled to go on sale next week show the author-poet-artist moving in some new directions with visual explorations of night-time urbanscapes, family life, and possibly most surprisingly a trio of abstract works.
Breaking New Creative Ground
The page description for the digital painting titled "Flowers and Wings for Her Tears and Years" states that it is a homage to caregivers. On his Facebook profile, the artist shared that the image was "modeled after a series of pictures taken by my friend, photographer and catalyst-counselor John Zeuli, an uncommonly beautiful soul who did me the honor of photographing me for a gallery of works featuring fellow poet Coleman Barks (celebrated foremost interpreter of works by Jalal al-Din Rumi) and others."
His night-time urbanscape, titled "Moon on Fire over Downtown Savannah" represents a departure from previous depictions of the historic city while further verifying the uncanny mystique that draws millions of tourists to it every year. (The current National Beta Club Convention being held in Savannah is only one example.)
Art and the Quest for Social Justice
The mixed media digital painting "Of Time and the Savannah River Bridge" is an obvious type of departure in terms of the style employed. But it also shows the artist expanding his public commentary via art –as he did with the popular print “Savannah River Bridge the Morning After Hurricane Matthew No. 2”--on the controversial name of the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Bridge. The text for his collection of bridge images reads as follows:
"There is no ignoring the many social justice calls for renaming the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Bridge so its nomenclature better reflects our changing more inclusive modern times. A lot of dedicated mindful people are working hard to make that happen. But that doesn't mean we have to wait to celebrate the aesthetic triumph and majestic beauty of the bridge itself."
Other than the image after which the summer 2018 event has been named, the new trio of abstract canvases has not been made available for previews. The artist, however, proposed, "To me they're like painted prayers offered on behalf of all those millions of people in the world today so desperately on the run from one country to another, or one history to another, trying to save their own lives and the lives of people they love. I’m also reminded of the too-many victims of gun violence in schools and homes. Our fellow human beings endure so much horror and yet through their faith and courage and sometimes triumphs, they gift us with amazing inspiring beauty."
A number of the new images already unveiled have featured on the front pages of several groups at Fine Art America, including: Beauty in Art, Contemporary, Social Justice Awareness and Unity, and Digital Art.
--Bright Skylark Press Release
The Gift of Human Unity Art Sale sponsored by Bright Skylark Literary Productions kicked off November 1, 2017, and will run until January 7, 2018, as a tribute to the many members of diverse global communities working to encourage the adoption of nonviolent solutions to various forms of conflict.
To take advantage of this opportunity, simply enter the discount code MEKCFJ to receive 40% off when purchasing any Postered Chromatic Poetics artwork by Aberjhani at Fine Art America, whether listed under the brand’s name or that of the artist. These include everything from: fleece blankets framed prints, wood prints, and greeting cards to T-shirts, coffee cups, phone cases, and items for the home, like decorative throw pillows.
Stories about Our Better Nature
Throughout the event, the Postered Chromatic Poetics Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ChromaticPoetics/) will feature links to stories about communities promoting unity and striving to overcome volatile conditions through communication and creativity.
In addition, a percentage of sales in the Chromatic Poetics series have been pledged to the humanitarian organization Charter for Compassion since the opening of the art store earlier this year. These images are: “Glowing Bird of Midnight Love,” “How to Hear Each Other,” and “Love is the Music.”
Why This Event Now
Many of the top news headlines from the year 2017––like the one describing the deadly truck attack massacre in Manhattan, New York City, October 31––deal with destructive conflicts and make it easy to believe such things as Love, Compassion, and Beauty no longer exist in the world. They do, and have been known to make a positive healing difference in how people treat each other.
Although the time-frame does include several major holidays––Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s among them–– the event is more about employing the transformative energies of grace and harmonious beauty to reverse the destructive patterns of chaos and divisiveness which have defined so much of the modern era.
The images showcased in the Postered Chromatic Poetics online galleries are particularly suitable for an event like the Gift of Human Unity Art Sale because of the their strong blend of social awareness and political consciousness combined with creative appeal and universal spiritual values. Images such as Talmadge Bridge Number 2 have already demonstrated their value in the worldwide movements for social justice and equality.
Please note that the regular base price of the Postered Chromatic Poetics artwork is subject to increasing after the Gift of Human Unity event ends on January 7, 2018 so you are encouraged to take advantage of it before that time.