Highly successful contemporary artists such as Banksy and Ai Weiwei have repeatedly demonstrated art's ability to simultaneously celebrate beauty and champion social justice. Citing volatile conditions around the world, American artist Aberjhani has continued the tradition of merging social and political awareness with daring aesthetics in new additions to his "Kaleidoscope Moons for Children Gone Too Soon" and "Breaking the Gridlock of Hate" art series.
The new releases are:
"City of Lights - Kaleidoscope Moon for Children Gone Too Soon Number 6.”
And: "Kiss of the Eclipse - Breaking the Gridlock of Hate Number 4."
Inspiration Behind the Images
no The artist shared this inspiration behind the new works on the product page for "Kiss of the Eclipse - Breaking the Gridlock of Hate Number 4":
"I had stepped back from posting additional images online for this series in order to develop more fully the Kaleidoscope Moons collection. However, I realized how closely the two are connected when I heard a young man lamenting the shooting death of a teen-age rapper and blaming it mostly on 'so much hate in Savannah (Georgia, USA).'
"So I'm now attempting a more balanced approach to the creation of different canvases dedicated to different themes. From my perspective, there can be doubt that one of the most important is convincing ourselves that we can acknowledge disagreements without drawing guns, firing missiles, poisoning diplomats, or shutting down governments."
You can check out the latest Breaking the Gridlock of Hate gallery here: Breaking the Gridlock.
# # #
Bright Skylark News Notes
(INTERNATIONAL, Oct 20, 2018)-- Most would agree it is a fairly big deal by itself to save a substantial 30 percentage off mark-up prices for wall art, iPhone cases, battery chargers, notebooks, items for the home like towels and shower curtains, T-shirts, baby-clothing, and coffee mugs. However, in addition to the savings, promo code HSPRXZ also gives buyers easier access to the qualities and signature features which make the Postered Chromatic Poetics art catalog at Fine Art America and Pixels.com unique.
Those exceptional qualities and signature features have increased the catalog's popularity over the past year and continue to do the same for its value. The following are five factors driving the increases and reasons why using promo code HSPRXZ is a lot smarter than you might think:
1. Two or More for the Price of One: Chromatic Poetics artwork more often than not actually consists of two or more creations harmoniously blended to produce cutting edge artworks and designs. This practice is a modified contemporary version of one which classic artists sometimes utilized by painting one exceptional work on the top or back of another. Technology allows Chromatic Poetics to blend different canvases so they become one completed piece of art. In some cases, this process can be reversed and the canvases made available as separate titles.
2. Customization: The customized digital matting and framing employed for catalog items often make them more adaptable for use with formats ranging from different-sized wall prints and hand towels to tote-bags and duvets. Buyers themselves are also able to further customize purchases by selecting preferred background colors or toggling a specific image for different products to further enhance particular details.
3. Variety: Collections include landscape- and portrait-formatted works suitable for a variety of tastes and environments. Subject matter and styles range from nature, abstract expressions, travel, and historical documentation to intimate poetic inspiration, compelling series, and powerful visual commentaries.
4. Commitment and Mindfulness: Meaningful themes which support dialogues on some of the most important issues of modern times inspired various individual canvases as well as some entire collections. For example, a number of pieces in the Redbird Series have been tagged to help raise funds for people displaced by natural disasters and war. A percentage of profits from artwork in the Abstract Dreamers of Love and Humanity Collection go toward supporting organizations committed to increasing more harmonious interaction between members of diverse demographics.
5. A Rare Kind of Artist: Catalog items are both created and curated by a historian of the Harlem Renaissance. That obviously means the works can reflect creative aesthetics gleaned from the period. But it also means collectors get a rare chance to acquire visual art by a noted award-winning historian, poet, editor, USAF veteran, and author. After years of working as a journalist and bookseller in order to meet personal and family obligations, the calls to art and literature asserted themselves too strongly to resist.
The above list actually demonstrates the advantages of acquiring Postered Chromatic Poetics artwork at any time, and why using promo code HSPRXZ is such a smart to make.
Bright Skylark News Productions
Following the 2017 launch of his art catalog at Pixels.com and Fine Art America, content for the database of artwork titles by contemporary artist Aberjhani for sale online has more than doubled in 2018.
That news is notable because the catalog initially was intended to provide validation of the artist's work as a writer, confirming his authorship of popular quotations by featuring them as the text for his Postered Chromatic Poetics products. However, responses to popular original photography, digital paintings, collages, and mixed media have inspired the creation of themed collections and individual prints. Among the most recent are “Suzannanian Algorithm Finger-Painted on an Abstract Wall” posters number 1 and 2, and “Harlem Renaissance Deja Vu Number 1.” These three items are also presented as commemorations of the Harlem Renaissance Centennial.
Lovers of art and purchase agents for various businesses interested in keeping up with posts of new images by the artist can do so by subscribing to his Art-Notes Blog. Below are brief snippets from and links to works currently available:
1. Introduction to Artist behind PosteredChromatic Poetics
2. Art-notes On Suzannian Algorithm Finger-painted On An Abstract Wall Number 1
Thursday, August 02, 2018, 10:29 AM
"Suzannian Algorithm Finger-Painted on an Abstract Wall Number 1" (which you can view by clicking the link at the bottom of this post) was inspired by conversations with the artist to whom it is dedicated: Suzanne Jackson. We discovered we both had c...
3. Art-notes On Suzannian Algorithm Finger-painted On An Abstract Wall Number 2
Thursday, August 02, 2018, 10:29 AM
I am profoundly grateful to the 3 women who modeled for "Suzannian Algorithm Finger-Painted on an Abstract Wall Number 2" (which you can view by clicking the link at the bottom of this post). Each is highly-accomplished in her own right and did not h...
4. Art-notes On Harlem Renaissance DejaVu Number 1
Friday, July 20, 2018, 9:03 AM
The Harlem Renaissance is celebrated around the world as one of the most important cultural and political periods in African-American and American history. Next year, 2019, celebrations will get underway to mark the 100th anniversary of the Renaissan...
5. Art-notes On Song Of Love And Compassion
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:59 AM
When I look at this artwork in its current form, I am reminded of the late art critic Bertha Husband's description of the style and technique known as "real" painting. In her review of the ELEMENTAL Exhibit then on display at the Jepson Center for th...
6. Art-notes On Lovers Dancing In The Golden Light Of Dawn
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:56 AM
Lovers Dancing in the Golden Light of Dawn is one of those pieces I had to force myself to stop working on after years of experimenting with different ideas for it. A number of artists have told me about similar struggles deciding when to quit or whe...
7. Art-notes On Flowers And Wings For Her Years And Tears
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:51 AM
This print was almost titled Roses and Wings for Caring and Giving because of the subject which inspired it. Elderly matriarchs in most large southern families in America have traditionally been taken care of by younger female relatives when the time...
8. Art-notes On Cultural Literacy For Lovers And Dreamers Number 1
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:47 AM
This abstract print along with it corresponding piece, Cultural Literacy for Lovers amp Dreamers Number 2, was created out of recognition of the millions of people currently #seeking relief from war, starvation, terrorism, gun violence, drug addictio...
9. Art-notes On Dare To Love Yourself Rainbow Poster 3rd Edition
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:40 AM
Providers of some friendly feedback regarding the first two posters in my Official Dare to Love Yourself Series suggested that, for their specific tastes, the images were "pretty but kind'a tame." I heard them well enough and for this third edition i...
10. Elemental Month Continues With Beautiful Irony
Friday, May 11, 2018, 10:57 AM
The current celebration of the 10th anniversary of ELEMENTAL, The Power of Illuminated Love, continues this week with the posting of two new print images: Portrait of the Poet as an Angel Drunk on Love, and, Black When Haitians Were Heroes in America...
11. Thanks For All The Support
Monday, July 17, 2017, 12:41 PM
I have received a lot of encouragement from the great community at Fine Art America since joining a couple of months ago and today was notified about my first sale. It is for of a pack of Official Chromatic Poetics greeting cards titled ldquoEugene T...
12. Appreciating Beauty Of Magnificent Fountains Of The World
Monday, May 15, 2017, 1:24 PM
Fountains are among the most admired ornamental manmade structures because they combine the artistic beauty of refined sculpture with the precision of engineering and architecture. Celebrated examples can be found all over the world, including Savann...
13. Dare To Love Life On National SelfieDay And Always
Monday, May 15, 2017, 1:18 PM
The Dare to Love Yourself "movement" had nothing to do with National Selfie Day when it began to slowly develop ten years ago. The well-known quote--"Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends."-- as many are now aware, ori...
14. The Mysterious Wonder Of Birds And Winged Horses
Thursday, May 04, 2017, 9:55 AM
Who hasn't at some point wished they could just fly off somewhere, like birds or other winged things, without dishing out cash for a ticket or becoming unwillingly intimate with pat-down procedures' My homage to winged beings actually
15. Correcting Legacies Of Injustice
Thursday, May 04, 2017, 9:48 AM
One of the hardest questions posed by recent headlines in the U.S. has been: How do we come to terms in 2017 with legacies of an American past during which racism and other forms of social injustice were openly practiced' It's not a question that can...
16. Expanded Perspectives On City Of Savannah, Georgia
Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 9:04 AM
I just added 3 images to a new FAA collection called Sojourns in Cosmopolitan Multicultural Savannah. Because the city is an odd mixture of diverse cultures framed within some intense southern history, the text provides a bit more background than wha...
17. Art Plus Poetry Equals Amazing Magic Part Two
Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 12:32 PM
EDITORIAL NOTE: This is a continuation of the previous blog discussing changes in the publishing industry in regard to books of art and poetry. Publication of the ekphrastic art and poetry collection ELEMENTAL, the Power of Illuminated Love, proved a...
18. Art Plus Poetry Equals Amazing Magic Part One
Monday, April 17, 2017, 11:27 AM
Art and poetry have long functioned as a kind of team in my creative life. It is interesting at this point, while setting up the profile here on Fine Art America, to recall the different artists who have inspired me. I never intended to make attempts ...
Bright Skylark News notes Aug 2018